QUANTUM PARADIGM AND ITS SPIRITUAL RESEMBLANCE
18th May, at 3 pm, Osmo/za Ljubljana
simple and basic notes for a complex non-linear a-academic lecture at the symposium
- My essential point is that spiritual comprehension of the world might be more adequate with the laws of quantum mechanics and gravitational space-time bending of the universe.
2. More detailed overview of quantum mechanics applications:
*The original double slit experiment was performed by Davisson and Germer in 1927.
* wave-particle duality
*Because it demonstrates the fundamental limitation of the ability of the observer to predict experimental results, Richard Feynman called it “a phenomenon which is impossible […] to explain in any classical way, and which has in it the heart of quantum mechanics. In reality, it contains the only mystery [of quantum mechanics].”
*According to the Copenhagen interpretation, physical systems generally do not have definite properties prior to being measured, and quantum mechanics can only predict the probabilities that measurements will produce certain results. The act of measurement affects the system, causing the set of probabilities to reduce to only one of the possible values immediately after the measurement.
This feature is known as wave function collapse.
The Copenhagen interpretation is an expression of the meaning of quantum mechanics that was largely devised in the years 1925 to 1927
Primary I am also defining a new understanding, reading and analyzing the modern art, the 20th-century revolution in science is a part of collective knowledge, awareness.
- Why is the discourse of the early 20th century on transhumanism / a new man / woman / human actually about optimism? And why today against all the odds we can actually still stand on the firm ground of optimism? Explain matter-antimatter popping out of the vacuum. The appearance/disappearance of the matter/antimatter and its annulation. The matter and anti-matter relation are symbolically referring to a Taoist ying-yang pictogram, which in its formal essence resembles an iconic Black Square (on the white surface, or bellow white surface, inside-out perspective, so-called “obrnjena perspektiva” (ref. Bojan Andjelković). The point is that if on one end there is such extreme fascism, there must be another end to it. Which is its complete and total opposite? Personally, I am amazed by the great number of initiatives (i.e. found online) which are amazing examples of progressive solution oriented positive social groups, in addition, there is the whole Blockchain revolution going on, and its networked structure is definitely a clear opposition to the centralized and power abusive social formats.
4. A building blocks of transformative societies, in which there is enough place, goods and/or vanities for all, directly related to Kazimir Malevich writings on non-objective creations – compare to non-objectivity. As in truth, which is a perspective, a durational category, a space-time momentum – for that reason to promote the continuous revealing of the truth(s) is indeed important because it is time and place (context) affected and subjected to contamination.”
Reduction instead of production – a core agency principle for all and any kind of doing. In the post-industrial world of abundance (with the capitalist regime, its mass production and consumerism ethics) the opposite is what really works: meaning the strict application of an innovative and precise reduction principle. Reduce, minimize, minimum resources for maximum effect. Sustainability on all levels.
Malevich was, in addition to non-objectivity, talking about the feelings and emotions. I can relate to his notions about the feelings and emotions with the following notion: It is not about what you think, but what about how you feel. “Življenje postaja čutenje” / Life is not lived, neither experienced nor is a thought – the only most important matter left is what and how you feel.
In the contemporary “spiritual” theory, which we can daringly call the global neo-cosmistic discourse there are two prevailing positions explaining what makes reality real, or what are the building blocks of materialization: what role is played by the super-positioned probability distributions, and who or what in the realm of consciousness and feeling is responsible for a quantum collapse.
Some say the emotions and the “heart chakra/frequency “ present the key (Gregg Braden), the others are claiming that the consciousness plays the leading role.
Also, David Eagleman’s neuro-scientific aspect in What is Reality? shows how our brains are constructing the reality, which is above all not what it seems to be – it is definitely nothing like a hardcore objective materialism.
Excerpts / references:
- Under Suprematism, I understand the primacy of pure feeling in creative art. To the Suprematist, the visual phenomena of the objective world are, in themselves, meaningless; the significant thing is feeling, as such, quite apart from the environment in which it is called forth. 1927
- The term suprematism refers to an abstract art based upon “the supremacy of pure artistic feeling” rather than on visual depiction of objects.
- The rectangular picture-plane indicates the starting point of Suprematism; a new realism of color conceived as non-objective creation.
- There is movement and movement. There are movements of small tension and movements of great tension and there is also a movement which our eyes cannot catch although it can be felt. In art, this state is called dynamic movement. This special movement was discovered by the futurists as a new and hitherto unknown phenomenon in art, a phenomenon which some Futurists were delighted to reflect.
- Black Square in 1915 and in 1918 – the peculiar dating of the art piece, manipulated by Malevich himself.